This is a website for people interested in books
or papers by Danny Dorling of the University of Oxford, but who are put off by long lists. It provides links to on-line material for many of his books, sample chapters, graphics and data files. It shows what is new and provides a repository of what is old.
In the publications section, each publication or book is shown alongside two related publications. Switch to view one of those two related publications, and a link is shown back to the first publication, but a third new piece of writing is revealed. The website can be navigated in this way in an infinite loop, or can be searched for keywords using the box top right. There is also a short biography and CV of Danny, his upcoming public talks and recordings of past talks, some video clips, and a list of links to websites that relate to Danny’s work.
Most recent updates from the news section:
Census 2021 will reveal how a year of lockdowns and furlough has transformed the UK
An extra population survey, on top of next week’s, would provide information the country really needs.
The first death to be publicly attributed to coronavirus in the UK was of a woman in her seventies on March 5 2020.
Came here by mistake?
Here is the Exit
Danny’s Twitter NewsMy Tweets
- Upcoming events
Discover Danny's Website
- Life in Britain: The office
- The Risk of Prostate Cancer amongst Black Men in the United Kingdom
- Redrawing the World
- Generational change: breaking the silence of the old
- Creating a more equal society will require understanding and generosity, hope, perseverance, but above all kindness
- Life expectancy is rising in Finland – unlike in the UK. What’s going right?